Our core mission at Co-Ed Supply has always been to connect students with amazing new products, brands, and entertainment. I’m proud to say that with your help we’ve grown quickly and have been helping students in all 50 states discover their favorite new snacks, bands, body washes and more for most of this past school year. In our efforts to reach even more students, today we’re introducing Swagger.
Swagger is a members only community that delivers the same amazing products you’ve been receiving, plus exclusive deals and event access for students. The best part? It’s all FREE.
We’ll gradually be letting members access Swagger, so sign up now to get on the wait list (of course you’ll all be in first). Students can move to the front of the wait list by inviting friends. The more friends one invites, the faster they’re in. The university with the most members will win a party on campus during welcome week and will be the first students granted access.
3 Easy Pretzel Crisps Recipes!
Summer is officially upon us. That means barbeques, days at the pool, and trips to the lake or beach. Stay in bikini form by eating smaller, more frequent, and healthier meals. We’ve compiled some of our favorite bite-sized snacks, with a little help from our friends at Pretzel Crisps!
1. CRISP-Y SLIDERS
- 24 Pretzel Crips (we like the sesame ones for this recipe)
- 1/2 lb ground lean beef or turkey
- 3 slices of sandwich-sized cheese
- 3 pieces of lettuce (each about the size of your palm)
- 12 sandwich pickles
- Ketchup & Mustard (optional)
- Break cheese & lettuce slices into 4 pieces each, set aside for later.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper on ground meat for seasoning
- Form small hamburger patties (about the size of a walnut)
- Cook hamburger patties on the stove (or on the grill)
- Top patties with cheese to melt
- Remove from heat source
- Assemble and serve
Makes 12 mini-burgers
Prep & Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
2. THAI BISTRO SAMMIES
- 7.2 oz bag Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps (everything flavor)
- 12 slices deli turkey
- 2 TBSP peanut butter
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves (at least 36 leaves)
- 12 slices cucumber, peeled
- 2 TBSP jalepeno pepper jelly
- 4 large leaves green leaf lettuce
- Set 12 whole Pretzel Crisps seasoning side down on a cutting board.
- Add toppings to each, in this order: 1 slice of smoked turkey deli meat (folded in half twice), 1/2 tsp peanut butter, 3-5 cilantro leaves, 1 slice cucumber, 1/2 tsp pepper jelly, and two layers of lettuce.
- Complete each sandwich with a second whole Pretzel Crisp, seasoning side up.
- Plate and serve, or store ahead in the refrigerator for up to 3 hours.
Makes 12 mini-sandwiches
Prep Time: 15 minutes
3. CRISPY CANDY BITES
- 1 bag of Original Pretzel Crisps
- 1 jumbo bar of white chocolate (or 2 reguar-sized bars)
- 1 bag of M&M candies
- Double-boiler (or small saucepan)
- Parchment paper
Making these candies can be fun for all. We recommend recruiting an extra set of hands to help in the process. The more the merrier when cooking with friends!
- Separate the red and blue M&Ms
- Lay out your Pretzel Crisps
- Start your double boiler (or small saucepan) on medium-low heat
- Toss in pieces of white chocolate
- Melt down white chocolate by continuously string with spatula
- Once white chocolate is melted dip half of your Pretzel Crisp® into the chocolate with tongs
- After dipping place one blue and one red M&M on top of your Pretzel Crisps
- Set Pretzel Crisps® down on parchment paper (face-up)
- Let cool for 10 minutes at room temperature
- Enjoy with your favorite refreshing beverage
*Extra: You could also dip the chocolate dipped Pretzel Crisps® into red and blue sprinkles!
Have other fun recipe ideas for Pretzel Crisps? Let us know on Twitter - @coedsupply